We did 2 cute cards in club this month. The first is an Easter card. I saw the idea of using the Create A Cupcake stamp set to make a basket. I tweaked it a bit and added the hemp twine as the handle.

Here is a closer look at the basket. The "eggs" are actually heart punches from the Springtime Vintage designer series paper set.

The second card we did is a fun birthday one using the Two-Step Owl punch. The idea was inspired by another card I saw on our Stampin Up! demo website. There are so many great ideas out there!! It would be fun for a child's birthday but could definitely be sent to an adult as well! This one used the PlayDate DSP set. I love the colors in this set!!

Here is a closer look at the balloons. They are made using the circle punch-easy! The bottom part is the owl's foot from the owl punch-clever huh? (Too bad I didn't come up with that one myself!) I used the linen thread to make the balloon strings. I knotted the tops and stuck them on with mini glue dots.

I attatched the ends to the owl with another glue dot and added another piece of linen thread to look like it was holding them all together. So cute!

Let me know if you need one of these little owl guys for your own craft creations!
SO CUTE! I love both of your cards so much!
ReplyDelete