Last weekend, I got to attend a 12 hour crop! It was so wonderful to get so much time to scrapbook and create some cards. I will share some of the layouts I put together in another post, but today I have a couple of cards to share. The first one is a birthday card. I used a new technique I learned at the crop to create the paper "ruffle" that runs across the middle of this card. I love the basic gray paper with the yellow. Such a great combo! I added a few rhinestones for some sparkle. We will be doing a version of this card at the Birthday card stamp-a-stack at my house on Monday March 21st 6:30-9:00. Let me know if you would like to join me in making 10 birthday cards for $15!
Love these 2 cards! So cute!
ReplyDeleteVery cute cards! You are so talented!
ReplyDeleteLOVE Basic Grey and yellow, too, Natasha! The way you've pleated your cardstock and ribbon is scrumptious! Sooo going to have to try that technique! TFS!
ReplyDeleteI, also, wanted to stop over here to answer your question about the JBS Charmed Flower, too. I just used a long length of string and kept on wrapping around in stacked layers. Soooo much easier that way! Thanks for asking! Please let me know if you have any other questions.