Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Gifts for my nephews

Over the weekend, we went to Tulsa to visit my brother's family and celebrate their little boy's second birthday as well as the upcoming arrival (any day now) of their new baby boy. Roman's birthday party was a truck/construction theme so I used the invitation to the party to create his birthday card. I made it at the Friday night crop I attended to complete the challenge of hand-writing a sentiment on the card. I also used the new sticker maker I received for free by taking an online survey to turn the cute little cones into stickers!

Of course I had to make a little card to go along with the gift for my soon-to-be born nephew, Levi. I used my Seeing Stars stamp set along with the Picture This hostess set. I also used one of my new brads from the brights collection. I loved all the bright colors together!

I wanted to make something for Levi and decided to cover a set of 4 blocks with some fun papers in bright colors and decorate each one with a letter from his name. His mom is planning to do an "under the sea" theme in his nursery in bright, tropical colors so I included a turtle, crab, and whale. I used buttons from the brights collection to make an "L".


Here you can see a few more of the patterned papers I used on the sides of the blocks. Hopefully it will find a perfect home in his room! We are so excited to get to meet him!!!
We had a fun weekend of partying and cousins playing together! Hope everyone had a great Holiday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment