Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Card sets for gifts!

A good friend of mine asked me to make some sets of cards for her to give to the table leaders of her MOPs group. She wanted to give a set of 8 cards with 3 different designs. I did a thank you with this cute little bird and flower stamp. The sentiment says, "Thanks...I needed that!" I added a couple silver brads and cut out the flower and raised it with a dimensional.

I also did a "hello" card that can be used for just about any occasion! The hearts and butterflies are so cute! I love this Hello Again set!
Finally, I did a "thinking of you" card that will also be very versatile. I love the color combo of the red, crumb cake, and chocolate chip! A little piece of ribbon adds a fun touch!

I put them together with envelopes and tied them with a ribbon bow. Such a cute gift that will definitely come in handy to the recipient. If you are interested in purchasing a set of cards for a teacher, friend, or other loved one let me know! They would be great gifts for the holidays just around the corner!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment