This month the theme in club was "spring". I wish the weather was cooperating!! The card gals made two "spring" cards. The first one featured a flower that we made from 2 scallops we punched out of the Springtime Vintage dsp from the Stampin' Up! mini catalog. The stem stamp is from the Sweetheart set. We added some of the seam binding ribbon and a pearl.

Here is a closer look at the flower we made. For the center we used a bitty button with a bit of linen thread knotted in the middle. The button kind of gets lost in the picture, but believe me, it is cute!

The other card featured the 2 step bird punch. We used it twice; once to punch the bird out of the dsp and again to punch out the branch and the wing. I love the color combo of old olive, very vanilla, and chocolate chip. The two stamps are from the Vintage Vogue set.

Here is a closer look at the cute bird.

I'll be back soon to show you the "spring" layout!
No comments:
Post a Comment