So, it has been 2 months since my last post! I am not very good at this blogging thing. Maybe that should be one of my goals for 2011! I did want to share a few things that I made during this holiday season. Some were for gifts, for eating, for sending, etc. I ran out of time to do a few things I had on my list. Next year I plan to start earlier!! Here are some photos:
I made a few fun hair clips and decorated some bobby pins. I definitely plan to make more of these and add some new embellishments. They are fun and easy to make!

I got the recipe/idea for these fun little treats from my friend
Kim. They are yummy and easy to make. I made some for our neighbors as well as some family members.

Here is one of the bags I put together with some treats for Josh's Grandma. I added a cute tag that I made.

Here is a shot of some more of the tags I put together.

Here is a close up view of some of the snowman ones (and one with a tree) I put together. I added a little bit of glitter. So cute!

I also got an order (thanks, Roxanne!) for some card sets used as stocking stuffers. I used the Sweetheart set to make this cute one. It would make great valentine cards as well!

I used Circle Circus for these next ones. I made 4 of the same card but then used different sentiments on each. I love the color combo on these as well!

Lastly, here is one of the Christmas cards that I sent out this year. I also used Circle Circus for this card. I was pleased with how it turned out!
If you made it this far, thanks for reading! I will try to post again sooner than later. Happy New Year to you all!
Love all of your creations! I really liked that Christmas card! I got one!!! I will have to remember that for next year if Circle Circus is still around! :)
ReplyDelete