Sunday, October 10, 2010

Project Life Album

My friend, Kim Ryden, has been doing a great project this year, and I decided to join her on August 1st....better late than never right??? We are taking one picture every day of the year! I purchased this great kit off of Amazon that Becky Higgins put together. It is a binder, clear pages for photos, journaling cards, 12x12 paper, date stamp, and book marks. (I may have left something out). Anyway, it is everything you need to complete your album. It is great to keep me intentional on taking pictures and getting them printed out. Some of the pics are of the kids but some are of items such as a book I am reading at the time or a new item purchased. It will be so fun to look back through as time goes by and see what we were up to.




Here is a little bit closer look of one of the weeks in my album. You can see a shot of Owen ready for Awanas on the first night of club for the year, the boys at Fritz's, and some cards I completed at a crop I attended. As bigger events happen throughout the year like birthdays, I can insert scrapbook layouts into the binder!





If you are interested in doing this yourself, just search for Becky Higgins on Amazon. I know I will definitely be doing this again next year!!!

1 comment:

  1. Great idea! I'm always getting behind on printing out my photos. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete